I Would Like Some Advice - Emi Kawamori

 Hi Miki,

I can sympathize with you because I'm also studying abroad.

I have some idea that I can tell you is to think other people as friends. If you talk to people like you talk to your friends, they may talk to you casually and you can be much closer to the students in UK.

Other one is "think of yourself as a sociable person". I'm a little shy, but sometimes I do this and I can talk to people more freely. I think that this way is a little bit difficult for a shy person, but have confidence and please try to do this. They may invite you to go anywhere and you can make some good memories.


I wish good luck.

Emi Kawamori

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka