I Would Like Some Advice— Hidemi Sato

 Hi, Miki.

I totally feel you because I’m in a similar situation. I’d studied in Canada for 3 years. when I looked back at the time, I didn’t have lots of confidence and I was too shy to communicate with people. You must get exhausted and struggle every day. I’d like to give you some useful advice. 

When I was in Canada, I tried to listen to podcasts and watch American movies as much as possible. If you keep doing that, your listening skill will get improved more and more. Communication start from listening. Then, you need to talk with people in English as much as possible. Even if you don’t have confidence right now, people will understand you. Most people are kind and friendly. I’m sure they will understand what you try to say. Don’t be too scared to make a conversation with people. Fake it till you make it. You can do it!

I hope you try this out and get used to it as I did. I wish you the best luck in your future endeavours! 

                                                                                                                                                  Demi 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka