I Would Like Some Advice - Hikari Shimizu

Hi Miki,

I know how you feel because I’m in a similar situation in New Zealand. Also, I’m quite a shy person and I don’t have confidence in my speaking, either! However, no matter how shy, you have to continue talking with your friends, classmates, teachers, host families and people who are around you by using English. Since you’re in a special place, you must treasure the opportunities given to you. I think it’s really helpful for you to not be shy and keep talking. If you keep going, you will be able to build your confidence more and more. You are so good at grammar that you can be a great speaker! If all else fails, you should create an environment in which you have to keep talking with your friends in English, such as joining a club, hanging out with your friends, having lunch with your friends and so on. I hope that helps. Good luck! Keep going!

Hikari Shimizu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka