I Would Like Some Advice - Himari Kosugi

 Hi Miki,

    I know exactly how you feel because I'm in a similar situation.  I stay in New Zealand and also I don't feel confident about speaking.  I know a good idea which has helped me.  You should go to the city and buy something.  When you want to buy something, you have to talk with the cashier.  It's one of the good opportunities to practise speaking English.  Also, they will never remember your face and name, so you don't need to be shy even you make mistakes.  And it is the another good idea to talk in English with your friends who came from the same country with you.  You and your friends can improve English with each other.

    Hope that help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Christian Maeda

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Himari Kosugi