I Would like some advice - Nagisa Kanakubo

Hi, Miki.

 

 I understand your situation very well. I’m studying English in New Zealand but I always get nervous when I speak to my host family. Moreover, many students come from Japan like me, so I talk with my friend in Japanese.

 However, I have an idea. How about talking with other students in English? I think you can practice speaking at ease. There’s no problem if you make mistakes. You just try to use English. Also, your friends can practice at the same time. You should talk and give advice to each other. When you feel that your English is getting better, you should try to talk with some English speakers.

 I hope you try this out. Good luck!

 

Nagisa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka