I Would Like Some Advice - Riri Matsushima

    Hi Miki,

    I know exactly how you feel because I'm in a similar situation.

    I'm studying English in New Zealand as an international student and there are a lot of students who come from Japan like me. One idea is talking to other students using English, not your own language. I live in a host family's house and an other student lives in a same house as well. We set a simple rule, "Try to talk to each other in English." It's easier than talking to a stranger for a shy person like us. Sometimes we can think about better phrases, words or grammar together. You might reach grammar to other students, which will be good practice too.

   Hope that helps. Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka