I Would Like Some Advice - Sachiko Matsushita

Hi Miki,

I know exactly how you feel because I’m in a completely similar situation.  Now, I’m staying in New Zealand to study English for a month, so I’m surrounded by English every day.  However, I’m also quite shy and I don’t have confidence in my English at all.  But, I think there is an only way to improve our speaking Speaking skill that is keep trying to speak English.  Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.  I know speaking in your language is much easier than English, but don’t forget your purpose why you came to the UK.  Every cloud has silver lining.  We can overcome this difficult situation.

Sachiko

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Christian Maeda

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Himari Kosugi