I Would Like Some Advice - Sakura Iyama

Hi, Miki

Thank you for e-mailing me. I can understand your situation. It is because I am studying abroad in New Zealand now. I think that I am in the similar situation to you. If you are doing homestay in UK, you should be free to talk to your hastfamily. In my opinion, your hostfamily will understand that you are in truble with communication. I realized that many people do not care about making mistakes. I think making mistakes helps you to improve your English skills. I recommend you to go out alone and you should ask someone for help. I think it is the best way to communicate with strangers. And, you should be proud of yourself because you have got enough grammar skills. Wihout talking to other students, when do you use your grammar skills? Why don't you talk to someone? Don't give up making friends in UK. It may be tough for you to talk to someone, but don't hesitate to make some mistakes. Please keep talking to someone. If you do not have any friends to talk to, and if you want to talk about aomething, please just call me. I can be your friend, and I can talk with you in English. Good luck.

Sincerely,

Sakura

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka