Four seasons in a single day - Haisu Wang

 


Comments

  1. I agree with you! It is very difficult to chose the suitable wearing everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful story! I love your great sensibility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. It's difficult to decide on clothes to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with this 6 words story. It is because I feel that the temperature in NZ is troublesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you. The weather changes so greatly in NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dunedin weather is unpredictable but so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luckily it's not too hot or too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think so, too. It's cold in the morning, but hot in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's exactly how I feel in Dunedin just in 6words.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the picture you posted. And it's getting colder these days. Stay warm! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Christian Maeda

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Himari Kosugi