I Would like Some Advice - Toey Chanisara Kruakaew

 Hi Miki,

How are you? My name is Toey. I'm studying in New Zealand. I'm a person that is not very good at grammar but I'm not shy to have a conversation with others. I understand your situation. If you are shy of speaking with other people I would like to recommend you an application named "Hello English". You can download it free. It is available on Appstore and Android. You can practice speaking on this app. It have many different levels of english. Also, it had an AI that you can have conversation with you anytime you want. The AI can chat and reply you immediately. Also it had function that you can choose the level it start from beginner to advanced. I think this application is an option and good start if you are shy to talk with others. I recommend you to use this app practice and when you have confident you can try and out of comfort zone to communicate with other people. As you told me you end up talking to students in the coffee bar, keep doing that Miki. And sometime on your free time talk with yourself in the mirror to get more confident. Say to yourself in the mirror you can do it! If you have any question, feel free to email me anytime you want. I will reply you as soon as possible.

Hope this will help you. Good Luck!

Toey CK 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka