Surveillance Technology-Hazuki Mikami

    I think that surveillance technology have good aspects and bad aspects. So, I can't completely decide it is good or bad. I'll show you the example of them. 

    First, one of good aspects is that we can live safely. Thanks to the technology like CCTV cameras or facial recognition, police can get information to arrest criminals. This result in decreasing of crimes and making the city safe.

    Then, one of bad aspects is that our plivacy is invaded. We are always watched by someone. Someone know what we bought, where we go, when we come back home or somrthing like that. It is strange, isn' it? 

    That is to say, we can take their benefits by keeping the aspects in our minds.



Reference
https://media.istockphoto.com/vectors/young-female-character-surrounded-by-cctv-cameras-spying-technologies-vector-id1174914766?k=6&m=1174914766&s=170667a&w=0&h=iTYou-zBlblNyacxxkbHKNy9GJZH-juujWinttI4k0U=



Comments

  1. I think our lives is filled with surveillance and we always looking at the only merits. So I also think it is really important to take their benefits by keeping the aspects in our mind. From now on I want to focus on both merits and demerit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your opinion. Surveillance technology such as CCTV cameras will be helpful to decrease crime, but it also invades our privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. Surveillance technology has both good points and bad points, so it is difficult for us to decide whether we should use these technology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could understand the advantages and disadvantages of these techniques, and I agree with you.
    I think it is difficult to decide how to use these technologies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think every technology has good side and bad side so we should male much of their advantages. I think many people have the same feeling and we have to handle with such strange circumstance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can agree with you. There are many good sides and bad sides to use CCTC etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Christian Maeda

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Himari Kosugi