Surveillance Technology-Satomi Moriguchi

  I think CCTV cameras are very useful in our lives, because if your wallet, cell phone or other valuables are stolen, a CCTV camera can be very helpful to find the culprit.This would reduce crimes such as theft and robbery. On the other hand, CCTV cameras are always watching us. This also raises the issue of invasion of our privacy. However, if we take measures to prevent the information from CCTV cameras from being abused, our privacy will not be violated.Then our lives will be much safer.

I think microchips in products which feed information back to producers is a technology that makes it easier to find what you want. Producers can also use this technology to improve sales of their products. Therefore, I think this technology is a win-win situation for both producers and customers.

I also thought about number plate recognition. This could be useful not only in speeding enforcement, but also in identifying car thieves. Therefore, I think number plate recognition should be installed on public roads.

All of this shows that there are many advantages to surveillance technology. Of course, there are dangers, but when used correctly, surveillance technology can make our lives safer.




Comments

  1. You have a good point! I agree with you. Surveillance technology have advantages and disadventages. We should keep it in mind and appreciate the features correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the microchips in the product is useful not only for us but also for companies. I don't mind that tell the company what I bought and I'm happy to tell me the products which are recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your opinion that surveillance technology has dangers, but it can make our lives safer if we used it correctly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka