I think that the advantage and disadvantage of surveillance technology is the debatable problem. In my opinion, the technology of the CCTV camera makes our life much safer. If there was no CCTV camera around the city, there might be a lot of crimes. For example, in the supermarket, it could be much easier to stole the stuffs. In case of on the street at night, the possibility of happened to meet suspicious person would be rise. According to above, the technology of CCTV camera makes our life safer and thanks to it, we don't have to much scared of stranger. Although there are any benefit to us, I sometimes feel little scared of the CCTV camera. When I use the lift, there are often CCTV cameras on the wall. It makes inside of the lift safe, but we cannot know who is watching us. I feel scared of been seen by someone without my notice. As conclusion, it makes our life safer, but the company which sets the cameras should make it clear who is watching and how the inf...
Science has shown us that getting some exercise can release endorphins —— a chemical generated by the body that reduces pain and gives us a sense of happiness. Accordingly, find a couple of activities you will enjoy most rather than challenging ones, and be flexible with the exercise routine. If you choose a physically demanding exercise at the beginning, you may quickly feel frustrated, contrary to the purpose of being happy. Remember, exercise as a habit can start as something small, but you will be benefited while consisting of it. It improves your physical health and, more importantly, can boost your mood.
The decision today I am gonna talk to is also the reason why am I here. Turning back to last year late August, I applied for suspension from my secondary school as I am gonna prepare a test of art for a university school in China Mainland. I thought it would go well. However, my school did not allow it and if I have to explain it, it would be long. So simply said, all is because there are two different education systems between Hong Kong and China Mainland. Thus, something work in China Mainland may not work in Hong Kong. When I received the reply from my secondary school, I was grieved. I almost gonna cry but I didn't. Until I told the result to my uncle, I cannot control myself. I tryna pretend I was calm but I can't. Hence, I cried and told the whole thing to my uncle through the phone. And my uncle told me that we cannot change it as this is the rule. Therefore, he provided me with two choices. One is studying in China but not art, and two is studying overseas. Until now, ...
Comments
Post a Comment