Take a short trip with friends - Yue HUANG

Traveling is a pleasure and a friend is someone who makes you happy.So a short trip with friends always makes me double happy.

I went to the zoo with my friends in February. It was a short but unforgettable trip for me. The animals were lovely and I had a good time with my friends.

We enjoy the beautiful scenery, enjoy the delicious food, chat casually and laugh freely every time. The relaxed and happy atmosphere allows me to escape from the stressful life for a while.



That's why traveling with friends is the happiest time for me.

Comments

  1. what an amazing trip!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures:) I love traveling, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also really like to go to the trip with my friends!! Let's hang out someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Trip looks very good. I have to do a short Trip with my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving picture <3 I also want to hang out with you~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooow l want to go traveling with my friends that looks so fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good idea to combine interesting activities with good company. Yes, indeed, a recipe for double happiness.
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka