Cook & Talk - Toey Chanisara

"Tip for being happy"
Tip for being happy for me is to have a socialize with friends and family. For example I always do with my friends in New Zealand are every weekend we will cook dinner together and while we cook and eat we exchange what we have done that week. And we always make sure that no one stress of anything. If anyone have problem we will all help and give some advice. Also if any one want to share any thing they can. Here is a tip from me while cooking or eating is the best moment to talk and share. After we have a conversation we all be happy. Don't forget to be open minded.😍



Comments

  1. wow, that's great!!!I bet you're really good at cooking

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope we can have a time to cook together haha although i m not good at cooking:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a relly cool Activity! I have to try that one out with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool!! I want to join the dinner someday... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to learn how to cook after reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try your cooking I bet it's really good

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to eat the dinner and chat with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fellowship around the table is something to be treasured. In your meals together, I think you have developed a habit which is really going to enhance your wellbeing.
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Christian Maeda

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Himari Kosugi