Everyone should rollerskate - Gazala

 

Gazala Almouli

They key to roller skating.

 is that everyone should roller skate.


 


Happiness doesn’t always come it’s a tough long journey.  It Is something that you feel from within you. Meaning it is within you to do what you love the most. What does it mean to be happy? I think it is, primarily, a state of mind, it means to have harmony with yourself and the people around. Personally, I consider my pets, books, dancing, friends and family my happiness but mostly roller skating brings me back to life.

I started roller skating about 3 years ago and l fell in love l can’t see myself not roller skating it helps me wind down after along day of hard work, it also helps me stay fit and move around l think everyone should have something they enjoy doing the most after a hard day.

Words 142

 

 

 

Comments

  1. that s cool thank you for sharing i ll put it in my todo list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had tried roller skating when I was a child. It's really an interesting activity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cool hobby! Please teach me how to roller skate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool that you have found something that helps you unwind and makes you physically healthy all at once! Where do you do it in Dunedin? Is there a rollerskating ring here?
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka