Great friends, delicious meals, beautiful ocean- Hiromi Yoshioka Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps March 12, 2023 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Hazuki MikamiMarch 15, 2023 at 3:02 PMI like foods in NZ. Especially, I like Hokey Pokey ice cream. I want to eat it in Japan too.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHaisu WangMarch 15, 2023 at 3:05 PMbeautiful pic!!! btw which beach it is?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyzozi510March 15, 2023 at 3:08 PMdunedin beaches are the bestReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKana KawamuraMarch 15, 2023 at 3:09 PMI was surprised at how beautiful the beach is. I want to go there!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNagisa KanakuboMarch 15, 2023 at 3:14 PMThe seas are so beautiful, aren't they? I've never seen such clear seas in Japan.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTakumi NishikoriMarch 15, 2023 at 3:22 PMThat seems your life in Dunedin is very fulfilling.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I like foods in NZ. Especially, I like Hokey Pokey ice cream. I want to eat it in Japan too.
ReplyDeletebeautiful pic!!! btw which beach it is?
ReplyDeletedunedin beaches are the best
ReplyDeleteI was surprised at how beautiful the beach is. I want to go there!
ReplyDeleteThe seas are so beautiful, aren't they? I've never seen such clear seas in Japan.
ReplyDeleteThat seems your life in Dunedin is very fulfilling.
ReplyDelete