Market Day Debrief – Riri Matsushima

 I went to a Market Day. The weather was good, so I was pleasant. There were many shops of clothes, beautiful accessories and an interesting game corner.

One of thing I impressed was there are many clothes, I guessed there were second-hand clothes. I thought it was good for sustainable environment.

Although I didn't buy anything unfortunately, I enjoyed watching a lot of products. These are so cute, colorful and creative.

I have seen similar events in Japan but these were not so popular for younger people. today I saw that many people apparently enjoyed, which was one of deference between Japanese and Kiwi I guess.

I enjoyed so much and it was a good event!






Comments

  1. I felt that one of the things I can do for a sustainable society is to hold a market, and that made me want to do my best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Christian Maeda

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Himari Kosugi