I'm happy to eat cookie time - Nagisa Kanakubo

 


Comments

  1. I think so too. I like cookie time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, too! I love the original one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i havent tried it yet. :( is that too sweet for you or not? do you have some preference to recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too. I am fond of eating cookie time too. I went to the cookie time before, and it was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you!! Cookies from cookie time are really delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cookiee timee is soo sweeett l love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the character. Hope the store opens in Okayama someday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you try the shake? It was soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What did you eat at the cookie time?
    I want to go there again even it'll be third time for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka