Market Day Debrief - Hikari Shimizu

    The weather was perfect for walking around the campus and going to OUSA Market. It was a wonderful time and I felt perfect happiness because all of the students looked like they were enjoying their shopping and talking with friends or shop assistants.

    It has been about three weeks since I came here and I've seen a lot of 3R(Reuse, Reduce, Recycle) products in many places. And today, I saw a lot of secondhand clothes stalls which are related to 3R. If we buy these clothes, we can stop throwing them away and reuse them. It means that we can contribute to keep the environment clean. I think it is a great idea and I suppose it is one kind of New Zealand culture. I have never experienced participating in these events, also there are no such events in my university. I think it will be nice if there are some places where we can experience something like this in Japan.




Comments

  1. I agree with you. This market gives people the opportunities to think about environment problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I think this market is good for the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the 3R statement!! Let's make the better world together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right, in Japan we’d better have such opportunity, where we can practice 3R behaviors and understand more about eco-friendly way of living.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It made me think that many NZ people are deeply concerned about sustainable society.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a really good perspective! I think Japanese people should also concern more about 3R.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Christian Maeda

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Himari Kosugi