Market Day Debrief - Himari Kosugi

    I went to OUSA Market Day today.  The best thing about this event for me was accessory shops.  There are some shops there and all of the products were really attractive!  I didn’t buy anything, but I should have bought something:’(. Also, I felt that the atmosphere there was a very cheerful and joyful.  It was very good because there aren’t many student-led events like this at my university in Japan.  The event was enjoyable for both students exhibiting and as guests.

Comments

  1. It was pretty beautiful sunny day, so I think we were able to enjoy walking around and doing some games in this event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we must have more events like this in Japan. It is good experience for university student to practice planning and running the events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You enjoyed a lot! I hope that there are many student-led events in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. I think there are few student-led events like this.
    I also enjoyed this event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt it was good event, too. It is good culture in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How was the drink?Ice cream flavour seems not to be common.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that the atmosphere was so good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Christian Maeda

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Himari Kosugi