Market Day Debrief-Satomi Moriguchi

 Today I went to Market  for the first time in NZ. It was a little like the Japanese ones, but more vibrant in NZ.

My best thing of this event was Jewelry stalls, because it was interesting to see all the games that I had never seen before in Japan. Also I felt shopkeepers were friendlier than in Japan, so I learned most of NZ people are easy to get on with!!

I enjoyed looking around the stalls and playing a few games. On this weekend I plan to go Saturday morning market, I know it's a little different than this , but I'm looking forward  to going more!

Comments

  1. I also enjoyed Jewelry shops and realized shopkeepers are friendly.
    I hope you can enjoy your market on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the jewelry stalls, too. They were so colorful and I wanted to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw some nice jewerly stalls, too. All of pierced earrings in there were so fantastic, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I think the students are very friendly. I have been to Saturday morning market and It was nice. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a good experience! Is the Saturday morning market "Farmers Market"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will go to the Saturday morning farmer market as well.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that shopkeepers were very friendly. think it's good NZ culture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also liked to see jewelry shops. I hope you enjoyed the Saturday's market too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow yess, i love little Markets.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka