Sushi in NZ, better than Japan-Hazuki Mikami


 

Comments

  1. I have never tried sushi in New Zealand, so I didn’t know that. I want to try before I go back to Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never eaten the Sushi in New Zealand, so I want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really??? i like the nz sushi as well!!! the salmon here is fresh :))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG really? I have to try it untill I go back to Japan:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so nice! I want to try sushi in NZ someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's interesting. I want to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard that New Zealand is famous for its salmon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that's surprising. I should take a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will definately try the sushi you mentioned during my stay!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Christian Maeda

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Himari Kosugi