Talk with friends - Sakura Iyama


 


    Talking with friends makes me feel relieved. However in New Zealand, there are few friends, therefore I’m really into talking with my friends on the phone. Due to the time differences between Japan and New Zealand, it is difficult to do that, however its difficulty makes me think that I should value my time.  



    For example, the time to communicate with family and friends that I used to talk to before coming here is precious time and without that, I would not be able to be happy.  Therefore, in my opinion, making phone calls is not only difficult but also makes me feel happy.


Comments

  1. Studying abroad is lonely. It's a great way to chat with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Sakura. Talking with family and friends oversea are the best moment time that can make us very happy especially homesick time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I exactly agree with you. After I came here, I phoning to my friends, and I cried a lot TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. that s an effective way to be happier!! totally agree

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you,. You need youre friends and Family to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't leave my friends just like a fish can't leave the water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you friends are really important.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess it would be expensive if you talk with friends and family at home using a phone line. Do you use an app such as Messenger instead?
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Christian Maeda

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Himari Kosugi