The lip tint - Hikari Shimizu

    I use various kinds of lip tints every day, as my lip is so pale and not beautiful when I do not apply anything. I cannot live without lip tint, so I chose the lip tint for the world’s best invention.

    Almost all Japanese people have used masks because of COVID-19, and women have struggled with smudging their makeup. The mask is hot and stuffy, so the color of the lipstick we applied often changes or comes off. Also, it is very annoying for us to redo our lips. 

    In these situations, the lip tint is extremely useful and convenient for us. The “tint” of lip tint means “dye” in English, and it has strong durability for moisture and rubbing. Therefore, people can maintain their lip’s color for longer than lipsticks or lip glosses, and they do not have to put on lip color over again even if they eat or drink something. In addition, it has very colorful and beautiful colors.

    Hence, the lip tint is helpful and efficient because it does not smudge as easily as others, and most colors are stunning. If you have a chance to use it, I strongly recommend it to you.



Comments

  1. I agree back in the past in my country using flower to get the color for lips. But now a day they many company develop and invention to be lipstick and there are many color and brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tryed something like this, but i want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see. I sometimes use lip tints too, it works good. Tell me what is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I super agree! Do you have any recommendations for lip tints?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, we looks more energetic by using the lip tent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I use lip tints, I feel young! haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Christian Maeda

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Himari Kosugi