Unpredictable weather in Dunedin, so annoying - Toey Chanisara

Comments

  1. I exactly agree with you. That's why we have to bring our umbrellas everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel the same as you!!! cant agree with you anymore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. The weather in Dunedin changes so greatly every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. It's difficult to decide on clothes to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very difficult to chose wearing everyday! We cannot predict the weather in NZ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! It's soooooo difficult to choose my clothes every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather in Dunedin is like buses in Dunedin which are often canceled without announcement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Christian Maeda

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Himari Kosugi