A Decision I've Made - Christian Maeda

    I am now attending to Meijo challengers program which is provided by my Japanese university. Trough this program, I learn a lot of thing such as leadership, the way to create own carrier plan, and global mind. Therefore, I am really happy with attending to this program, but it was hard to decide to take this program. There are several points that make this decision hard for me. 

     One of the biggest points was about the place and the time the classroom held. If I become a member of this program, I had to take a bus to go to the other campus to take that class. In addition, because this is extra class, it finish at 20ish. It took more than one hour to come back home, it means I cannot start doing my homework untill 22 o'clock. I also cannot have a dinner with my family because I come back home late. That is the worst thing.

    However, I decide to take that program. Because of that one of the statement written on the offer letter strike me. It said I can go to America for 2 weeks and study about global mind. I was really looking forward to going America. Unfortunately, because of COVID19, school decided not to go to America, so I was really shocked.

    Nevertheless, if I had the opportunity, I will choose the same choice. Through this program, I had a great chance to make friends whose from other faculty. They know more about their studies such as IT, Financial, Marketing, Environment,et cetera. Those knowledge are really important to live now a days, but I know just little about those. Therefore, I was really happy to become friend with them.

    This program has helped me a lot. Well done on your decision, Christian.


Comments

  1. It is a very good decision for yourself Christian, even you will have less time with your family but I think you can make your choice and good for your future. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand your situation. You couldn't go to the US, but you came to NZ, enjoy your stay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You couldn't go to America... That's so sad and I feel bad for you :X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it is hard to attempt a new thing but I glad you try it and actually learn something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesss, well done on your decision! I think you had a fruitful experience and wonderful time, and good connections that you will be thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is often true that opportunities have both benefits and costs. I am glad that you feel that the benefits you have accrued through joining this program outweigh the costs. David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your efforts and experiences are aimed at achieving a better version of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka