A Decision I've Made - Himari Kosugi

I'll write about why I decided to study English.

I went to a international communication course in a high school. Wakayama, my hometown, has only 2 school which have international courses and each school has only one class. It means that its course was not popular so much and all of my friends chose other schools and courses. It was a kinda challenge for me to choose the course because I needed to make friends from scratch. But I decided to try it.

After I enrolled the course, I had lots of chance to communicate with foreign people. For example, I attended 2 international student conferences. However, I wasn't able to talk and discuss much and I regretted them very much. I just felt that I don't want to feel such regrets, then I decided to study English harder.

I believe that it was a very good decision because the decision has been making my life more wonderful and meaningful.

Comments

  1. I wish I could enter such international courses, but I hadn' t had such options... :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this story. The decision to enrol in the international communication course and the decision to want to be able to communicate more confidently in English have led you to where you are now. Keep going. David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it is a very good decision. Learning a new language is always a challenge but always useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your English is quite good and it has made you to see the bigger world and come here! And as long as we don’t give up, we will rise up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Learning a new language and using it well is like opening a new window to see the world. Your choice is excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka