A Decision I`ve Made -- Sarah Gresch

 The best decision I ever made is that I decided to do my apprenticeship as a pastry chef. At first I thought I wanted to be a cook. When I got all the jobs I wanted, I decided to take the job as a pastry chef. That was the right decision. I do not regret that I made this decision, it was the right one. And I love my job.

I think the decisions you have to make for your whole life are very important. Or they simply determine your whole life. That's why you should think about it for a long time..




Comments

  1. I agree with you, Sarah. Certain decisions have a major effect on our future, so they are worth our careful consideration. Some such decisions are to do with the training we choose to do and the career we choose to embark on. It is great that you enjoy your job. What it is that you love about it? Cheers, David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s so glad that you enjoy your job as pastry chef! And you baking cake looks so lovely and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a beautiful cake. i think the happiest things is take what you really love as your career.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Christian Maeda

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Himari Kosugi