A Movie Well Worth Seeing - Kiu Yan ZHAO

The movie I would like to recommend is not my favourite but is the one that makes me impressed. It is Chicago. It was adapted from a musical to musical film. The movie was set at a nightclub in Chicao in 1920s. It mainly talked about two women, one is a dancer in a nightclub called  Velma Kelly and one is a woman who dreamed to be a famous dancer called Roxie Heart. They both killed their boyfriend and got into jail. Awaiting trial to escape from punishment.

The reason why I think the film is worth watching is because the different singing and dancing fragment in the movie is so attractive. It not only showed fabulous performances from actors and actresses but also described the feelings of the character precisely!









Comments

  1. It sounds interesting! I'll check it later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Kiu Yan. I have seen this movie. It is at once gritty and glamorous, portraying both the glory and squalor of the dance hall era. It certainly isn't boring! David :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka