A Movie Well Worth Seeing - Nonlawan N. (Nadia)

 A movie that I would recommend everyone to see is “Christopher Robin” is a live action, adventure, comedy-drama and family film broadcasted in 2018, by Disney’s. 

The setting was taken back to post-World War II of London. There are many characters in the story, namely Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore and friends. 

The story is about Christopher Robin who is now a working man living in London, suddenly receives a surprise visit from his childhood friend Winnie the Pooh, who makes him return to the Hundred Acre Wood and start a journey to help Pooh find his friends. Through the journey, allowing Christopher Robin to rediscover the joys of family life, the value of friendship and to appreciate the simple pleasures in life once again.

I like this movie because it made me realise among the chaotic life today, we still can find joys, by simply appreciating our little things, family and friendship. And it is a heartwarming movie to watch.




Comments

  1. It looks like a thought-provoking movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember going to the cinema with my friends to watch this. I want to watch this again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never watched this before, but I'm really interested in it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did know the story of the Winnie the Pooh was broadcasted as a live action, but I didn't know the boy become as an adult. I should watch this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, Nadia. I have seen the movie, 'Goodbye Christopher Robin' which outlines how Christopher's life was actually rather traumatic, what with media exploitation as a child, bullying as a teenager and the trauma of war as a young man. I would like to see how a return to the Hundred Acre Wood brought him solace as an adult. David :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Christian Maeda

To Open Up To Tourism Or Not - Himari Kosugi