A Movie Well Worth Seeing - Toey Chanisara

 

Pacific Rim 

A movie that I would like to recommend you all to watch is Pacific Rim. There are two episode such as Pacific Rim (2013) and Pacific Rim Uprising (2018). This movie is about robot that control by human fighting with monster Kaiju (Alien) from under the sea. This Robot organization control by government. To active the robot have to connect two human pilot together. If the brain not connecting well the robot can't be control or active. In the movie we don't call robot but we call Jaeger.

There are 3 main characters in this movies such as Raleigh Becket, Mako Mori and Stacker Pentecost. Stacker is a head of the governor that control the in the movie.  Mako Mori is an Actress and Raleigh Becket is an actor. I really want you all to watch is movie because the movie teach you that you have to be strong and don't give up. Also success did not come easily you have to put all the effort and strength. Effort will not betray you it take time at last it will come.






Comments

  1. Connecting brain so that can control Jaeger! It must hard for concentrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never watched this before. I'll check it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fun with many action scenes, I’ll put it on my lists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've watched the first one but didn't know that there was a second one. I want to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This movie looks like a wild ride. The director, Guillermo del Toro, is famous for his visual imagination so I imagine many of the scenes are particularly captivating. Thanks for introducing this movie. David :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka