I Would Like Some Advice - Kana Kawamura

 

Hi Miki,

I know exactly how you feel because I’m in a similar situation. Now, I am studying in New Zealand and also struggle to speak with the native people because I am shy. I know I’s a good idea to make friends and speak English with them. I think speaking English with friends is easier than speaking with native people, so I recommend you to make friends. If you can speak English with friends, you can have confidence, and you will be able to speak with native speakers. It’s really helped me to become more confident and easier to speak with native people.

I wish you good luck and the best success in your future endeavors!

Kana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka