Going up a hill is tiring. - Kana Kawamura


 

Comments

  1. I also went to the steepest hill in the world. It was very tough to climb, but the view from the top was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so tiring to climb the slope, too. But I felt satisfied after climbing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see... I live on the hill, so I have to walk terrible hill every day, so Ican totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is very tiring, but you guys did so welll

    ReplyDelete
  6. seem to be an interesting challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was sooooo tiring for us:( I don't want to do it again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka