Going up a hill is tiring. - Kana Kawamura Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps March 12, 2023 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Hanako FujimotoMarch 15, 2023 at 3:03 PMI also went to the steepest hill in the world. It was very tough to climb, but the view from the top was beautiful. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNagisa KanakuboMarch 15, 2023 at 3:04 PMIt was so tiring to climb the slope, too. But I felt satisfied after climbing.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySakura IyamaMarch 15, 2023 at 3:09 PMThis comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySakura IyamaMarch 15, 2023 at 3:10 PMI see... I live on the hill, so I have to walk terrible hill every day, so Ican totally agree with you.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyzozi510March 15, 2023 at 3:11 PMit is very tiring, but you guys did so welll ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHaisu WangMarch 15, 2023 at 3:11 PMseem to be an interesting challenge!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHikari ShimizuMarch 15, 2023 at 3:12 PMIt was sooooo tiring for us:( I don't want to do it again!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I also went to the steepest hill in the world. It was very tough to climb, but the view from the top was beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt was so tiring to climb the slope, too. But I felt satisfied after climbing.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI see... I live on the hill, so I have to walk terrible hill every day, so Ican totally agree with you.
ReplyDeleteit is very tiring, but you guys did so welll
ReplyDeleteseem to be an interesting challenge!!
ReplyDeleteIt was sooooo tiring for us:( I don't want to do it again!
ReplyDelete