My home, pretty dogs, I love - Hikari Shimizu




 

Comments

  1. OMG! Dogs are so pretty! I want to pet them;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My host family also has a dog, so I understand your feelings. Pictures of dogs are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, sooo cute!!! I really love dogs, so I want to hug them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you got so many cute pets at home!!! so admire you :PPP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I have a dog and two cats at home in New Zealand, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My host family's dog is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are no dogs in the Salmond College where I lived. I'm so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute<3 I wish my host family also had dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dog looks super BIG! I want to hug him/her!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka