My home, pretty dogs, I love - Hikari Shimizu Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps March 12, 2023 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Yuki TakeyamaMarch 15, 2023 at 2:59 PMOMG! Dogs are so pretty! I want to pet them;DReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKana KawamuraMarch 15, 2023 at 3:06 PMMy host family also has a dog, so I understand your feelings. Pictures of dogs are cute! ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySakura IyamaMarch 15, 2023 at 3:08 PMOMG, sooo cute!!! I really love dogs, so I want to hug them.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHaisu WangMarch 15, 2023 at 3:09 PMwow you got so many cute pets at home!!! so admire you :PPPReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNagisa KanakuboMarch 15, 2023 at 3:09 PMLovely! I have a dog and two cats at home in New Zealand, too. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHiromi YoshiokaMarch 15, 2023 at 3:09 PMPictures of the dogs are so cute!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHanako FujimotoMarch 15, 2023 at 3:10 PMMy host family's dog is so cute too! ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyzozi510March 15, 2023 at 3:10 PMawwww cutee doggggyyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyyueMarch 15, 2023 at 3:21 PMThere are no dogs in the Salmond College where I lived. I'm so sad.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTakumi NishikoriMarch 15, 2023 at 3:32 PMFluffy!! Cutie!! Doggy!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHimari KosugiMarch 15, 2023 at 10:09 PMSo cute<3 I wish my host family also had dogs.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMoeko SakateMarch 16, 2023 at 2:38 AMThe dog looks super BIG! I want to hug him/her!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
OMG! Dogs are so pretty! I want to pet them;D
ReplyDeleteMy host family also has a dog, so I understand your feelings. Pictures of dogs are cute!
ReplyDeleteOMG, sooo cute!!! I really love dogs, so I want to hug them.
ReplyDeletewow you got so many cute pets at home!!! so admire you :PPP
ReplyDeleteLovely! I have a dog and two cats at home in New Zealand, too.
ReplyDeletePictures of the dogs are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteMy host family's dog is so cute too!
ReplyDeleteawwww cutee doggggyy
ReplyDeleteThere are no dogs in the Salmond College where I lived. I'm so sad.
ReplyDeleteFluffy!! Cutie!! Doggy!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute<3 I wish my host family also had dogs.
ReplyDeleteThe dog looks super BIG! I want to hug him/her!
ReplyDelete