Transportation - Toey Chanisara

 

Transportation

Back in the past the transportation that took us to another place or to the destination is horse. As you see now a day many logo brands is horse for example Mustang, Porsche, Ferrari and etc . The horse is the most popular symbol use in car company. Symbol of strength agility and speed. Currently In my opinion the best world invention is car. Now we do not have to torture animal for example horse any more. World have develop car for long time already. Start from car using oil and currently there are electricity car. Electricity car are good for environment. In Thailand now are trending of electricity because electric car does not emit pollution that harms nature. 



Comments

  1. I exactly aree with you. I can't imagine the life without the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Dunedin, people can't live without vihicles. I agree with you. In Japan, many companies try to make a better electronic car too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. And you have a good perspective to notice the use of the horse symbols in the logo of some car companies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that in the future I will get one of electric cars.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing makes me happy -LEIL

Market Day Debrief - Nagisa Kanakubo

Surveillance Technology- Hiromi Yoshioka